Wednesday 25 March 2020

Pre-lockdown

A few pictures from Sunday & Monday.
I know we are advised to stay indoors but i will be combining my allowed "outside" exercise & shopping trip for essentials in one go. So, i`m hoping that i can get a few pics from along the Canal/River Kelvin on my way to Tesco.
All that`s left to say is that i hope all the readers of this blog stay safe during these frightening times.

Grey Wagtail


Small Tortoiseshell

Tree Bee

Purple Toothwort

Lesser Celandine

Few-flowered Garlic

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos Dean - you have brightened my day with signs of Spring so thank you. I hope you stay safe and well too and take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Caroline.
      Hopefully, i can capture a few more signs of Spring over the coming weeks.

      Delete
  2. I wonder where my first comment went to. Lovely photos as ever! You and Linda stay safe! I hope you see *something* on your daily stroll to the shops.
    Your pal,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never got a notification, Peggy.
      Thank you for your kind words as always. Hope you & Henry stay safe too.
      Had a couple of Palmate Newts on my walk to Tesco yesterday but i didn't get any shopping. I only needed Potatos but i wasn't standing/waiting in the long queue outside in case they'd sold out. Got some today tho from the wee Tesco Express :)

      Delete
  3. I am so late in reading my usual blogs - not quite sure why that should be. Lovely images again, the Wagtail is gorgeous.

    Stay safe and well my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Toffeeapple.
      You too stay safe.

      Delete

Sunday 14th June

Overcast. Sunny from late afternoon. 13/21/17c. E/NE2-4 Took a wee wander around the Southern end of Ruchill Park. 2 firsts of the year...